12th May 2017
Salary: £32,730 - £34,495 (dependent on experience)
Duration: Maternity cover - 6 months
We believe the most productive, successful and enjoyable organisations to work for are the ones that champion collaboration, innovation and creativity. We want nothing more than for each individual to get inspired by what we do and generate ideas and more effective ways of working. We want each person to grow during their time with us and help move us closer to achieving our goals.
We are looking for an events delivery expert, someone who understands how to deliver a busy programme of high quality and successful events. The ideal candidate seamlessly juggles all aspects of events management ensuring that issues are identified and resolved quickly, doing everything they can to produce superb conferences, training, and members meetings.
Why work for us?
We are a friendly team with a great sense of humour that enjoys the work that we do. There is lots of potential for development for talented individuals within CFG, and we can provide an excellent platform for career progression within the sector.
We have a superb range of benefits that we hope keeps our employees happy and motivated:
- 25 days annual leave per year in addition to Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days after 3 years of continuous service (pro rata if part-time)
- A generous flexi policy which allows employees to create a work-life balance.
- Access to eye care and childcare vouchers.
- Option to join the Group Personal Pension Plan where CFG will contribute twice your contribution to the scheme up to 10%.
- Access to a season ticket loan or bicycle purchase loan to help ease the cost of travel in London.
- Ongoing development and further opportunities to advance your career within CFG.
How to apply
Deadline: 12 May - We will be reviewing candidates as and when we receive CVs and applications, and will appoint as soon as we meet the right person. Therefore to avoid disappointment please apply early.