It can be easy to see what it is that you need to do to improve, but how do you get started and how do you get everyone to buy into new ways of working?
This practical course will give you the tools you need to develop the way you manage the finance function rather than the finances. A focus for this training course is your relationship with other managers in your organisation, how you establish credibility for finance and deliver an excellent service to the organisation. You should leave this training course with an action plan.
- Approaches to processing transactions as efficiently as possible
- Consideration of outsourcing as an option
- Operating appropriate financial controls with a risk-based approach
- Reporting to managers and budget-holders in a way that is meaningful and relevant
- Guiding principles and selling the change to both finance staff and other managers
- Winning your seat at the decision-making table and making a contribution
This course will be relevant to anyone in a finance role who:
- Manages a team
- Has responsibility managing and implementing the financial strategy, including financial controls
It will allow you to improve working relationships and communication across the organisation in areas of financial processing, reporting and decision-making.
*Important notice - this course is for registered charities only*
This course is delivered in association with Sayer Vincent.
Orchard Street Business Centre,
13-14 King's House,
Orchard Street, BRISTOL, BS1 5EH
View Larger Map
Bookings & Prices
- CFG Charity Member - £98.00;
- Non CFG Member Charity - £128.00
Please kindly note that any last minute bookings with specific requirements may not be met.
Terms and Conditions:
Written notice of cancellations up to 21 days before an event will incur a 25% administration fee. After this time period, a 100% cancellation charge will apply. Substitutions (i.e. name changes) for the course booked can be made free of charge.
CFG reserves the right to cancel any event two weeks prior to the event date. You will be entitled to a full refund or given the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date. However we regret that we cannot refund any travel or accommodation costs incurred by delegates. CFG accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to change the date, time or the venue at any time prior to the event date. If this occurs you will be informed of changes and given the opportunity to cancel or transfer to an alternative date.
CFG reserves the right to amend the content of the programme or the speakers where necessary without consulting booked delegates.
Download calendar entry