Finance for Fundraisers - (LONDON)
More than ever, charities and fundraisers are operating in an environment with increasing risks and responsibilities. Confidence when reading, or drafting financial accounts can help you ensure these risks are managed, and increase your charity’s impact.
This course explores how to read financial information, with a specific focus on areas that impact fundraisers. Topics include how to understand the financial accounts of charities, alongside fundamentals of reporting, and managing tax and VAT to increase your income.
The course will cover:
- Principles of fund accounting
- Statutory requirements when reporting finances
- Communicating financial information to maximise impact
- Applying cost theory and using management accounts to effectively forecast
- VAT & Tax specific to fundraising
Who should attend
Fundraisers, funders and finance professionals who work with fundraising teams.
*Please note this course is for registered charities only*
Next course dates
This course is run in association with Crowe Clark Whitehill and is supported by the Institute of Fundraising.