Finance for non-finance managers
This course will explain charity finance for those from a non-financial background. By the end of the day, participants will have more understanding and greater confidence when working with budgets and accounts. This session will cover:
- The background of charity accouting including funds, reserves and legal requirements
- The difference between statutory and management accounts
- How to interpret accounts (practical examples)
- Teach managers how to prepare a budget and consider cash flow implications
- How to use management accounts and monitor performance
- An introduction to controls and managing risk.
Who should attend?
Managers new to budget holding, fundraisers and project managers in charities.
*Please note this course is for registered charities only*
Next course dates
21 June 2017 - London
8 November 2017 - Birmingham
This course is delivered in association with Sayer Vincent.
If the event you’re interested in is already fully booked or the dates currently advertised are not suitable for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which course you are interested in attending. You will be promptly informed of any new dates as soon as these become available.
We are always trying to improve and develop our current training portfolio. If there is any other training that you would like to attend, but we are currently not offering it, please let us know and will give it our full consideration.