CFG members use Third Sector Jobs to find the best candidates searching for roles in charity finance. Third Sector Jobs is the official job board for Third Sector, the largest niche charity editorial site in Europe.
Third Sector Jobs is currently viewed by 110,000 users each month – and our weekly jobs bulletin goes out to 2,200 members – so this is the perfect place to connect with leading charity finance professionals.
CFG members benefit from hugely discounted rates on advertising your roles – saving up to £1,535 or 72% - on the usual rate card.
Furthermore, when you advertise with Third Sector Jobs, your vacancy will also appear on the CFG website.
Not only that, but finance-related trustee, treasurer and volunteer roles can also be advertised completely free of charge, saving a further £520. This includes a Branded Listing for up to four weeks and inclusion in the CFG Weekly Email Bulletin (when spaces are available).
HOW TO ADVERTISE YOUR ROLE
It's easy to advertise and take advantage of your CFG member discount; simply call Third Sector Jobs on 020 8267 4692 or email email@example.com, quoting your organisation name.
Salary transparency on Third Sector Jobs
As of 19 April 2021, all job listings posted on Third Sector Jobs (except for voluntary, trustee and non-UK roles) will be required to show a salary in the ‘salary description’ box as well as the ‘salary band’. This means that if you post a job that does not show a salary, unfortunately, it will not be posted on the site. As a leading charity jobs board, this is part of our commitment to salary transparency in shaping a more equitable charity sector.
Advertising packages available:
Finance Specialist Finder: Plus
- Promoted Job Upgrade: Up to 25% more applications than a Premium Listing, sit above Premium and Branded Listings in search results.
- Homepage Job: Get seen first. Your opportunity highlighted on the Third Sector Jobs homepage.
- Target Email: Connect directly. A bespoke email sent to candidates whose CVs match your requirements.
- Finance Editorial News Bulletin: Find passive jobseekers. Your vacancy included in this specialist Finance bulletin sent to our editorial readers.
- PLUS: Everything in the Finance Specialist Finder: Standard and Finance Specialist Finder: Lite
Rate Card = £2,415
CFG Member rate = £845 (65% off)
Finance Specialist Finder: Standard
- Premium Job Upgrade: Up to 18% more applications than a Branded Listing, priority in Job Alert emails and highlighted in searches.
- Finance Top Job: Search supremacy: Top the search results whenever a candidate browses for Financial roles.
- PLUS: Everything in the Finance Specialist Finder: Lite
Rate Card = £1,613
CFG Member rate = £645 (60% off)
Finance Specialist Finder: Lite
- Branded Listing: 4-week, fully branded advert, quick to post.
- Finance Editorial Job: Target the right talent. Your role will appear in the Finance section of the Third Sector online magazine.
- Candidate Email: Reach specialists. Feature in the weekly jobs newsletter sent to 63,000 subscribers.
- CFG Weekly Finance Email Bulletin: Find qualified professionals. Sent to 2,200 CFG Members.
Rate Card = £1,100
CFG Member rate = £495 (55% off)
30% off all listings
- Promoted Listing = £417 (rate card normally: £595)
- Premium Listing = £382 (rate card normally: £545)
- Branded Listing = £364 (rate card normally: £520)
Are you a small charity with an income under £500,000 per year? Advertise a Branded Listing for £220 (saving £300) or contact us to discuss other discounted prices on 020 8267 4693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.