Charities need good value from their insurer. We know because we’re owned by one
Ecclesiastical has been helping and protecting not-for-profit organisations for 125 years. The fact we’re owned by a charity and give a large proportion to our profit to charity only adds to our understanding. Our knowledge and insight means we’ve been consistently voted the best charity insurer for five year running*. Today, we insure thousands of the nation’s charities of all sizes and complexities - including youth and children’s charities, pastime clubs, advice and support groups and many more.
• Our heritage and the way we operate coupled with our years of experience give us a firm grasp of the issues you face in the not-for-profit sector.
• We work closely with key charity sector bodies and organisations to support the sector on issues and to stay close to emerging risks.
• This knowledge enables us to provide guidance and cover that you really need to run your organisation safely – from running events to protecting staff and volunteers.
• We also campaign issues affecting the sector such as public liability claims, and again offer practical advice to help reduce your risks.
• We are proud the 98%** of customers are satisfied with our claims service, but we know when to defend our customers from unfair claims, to protect them and the wider sector.
• We also offer a free building valuation *** to many of our customers from our in-house survey team to protect against under or over insurance.
We also offer charity-specific risk management guides. To download our free reports and fact sheets go to: www.ecclesiastical.com/charity-guidance
For more information on our charity insurance product speak to your broker about our approach to the charity and not for profit sector or visit our website to find a broker.
* In research conducted by FWD, an independent market research company, of those brokers and organisations who named an insurer in the survey, the majority voted Ecclesiastical as the best insurer for charity
**Ecclesiastical claims satisfaction survey 2011
***Terms and conditions apply