If you are involved with a small charity, then you’ll want to learn more about how Charity Finance Group can support you.
We understand how challenging it can be if you are managing finances in a small charity, dealing with everything from day-to-day needs to long-term strategic plans.
Whatever stage your charity is at – from an idea in the making to an established organisation – we can support you at every stage of your charity finance journey.
Everyone is welcome.
When it comes to making every pound work hard, to maximise the impact you can have, then we’re here for you, with expert knowledge, training and support.
We want every small charity to have the chance to start well, to grow and thrive – and make a positive impact on the people and communities you serve. That’s why we’ve produced a series of free guides on finance for small charities which are available to anyone, and share much more guidance and advice besides!
What can CFG membership do for you?
If you’re looking for more support, then why not think about becoming a member of Charity Finance Group? Our members make up a vibrant, knowledgeable and supportive community – there’s always help at hand!
Membership for small charities can cost as little as £96 for a full year – less than a takeaway coffee a week! – and brings loads of benefits:
- Free expert advice from our expert helplines.
- Access to every area of our Knowledge Hub, packed with information, guidance and the latest technical and policy updates.
- Free member-only events, and discounts on other training and events, many of which are online – meaning wherever you are in the country, you can join in.
- Our tailored Mentoring Scheme, giving you the opportunity to benefit from being both a mentor and a mentee, to fully unlock your potential and reach your goals, and develop crucial leadership skills.
- A vast network of other charity professionals and leaders.
At CFG, we inspire a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector, for charities of all sizes. We connect a unique, vibrant community of charity finance professionals who are passionate about delivering the best for the people and communities they serve. Find out more about membership.
Why not join and see for yourself all that we can do to support you!