We’ve collated some resources and guidance for our members which we hope will help you if you’re self-isolating, working from home, looking after children or are struggling financially.
We aim to build this resource up with tips from members, so please let us know what works for you and we’ll share these with other members. Email your tips to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven’t already seen it, the mental health charity Mind has published a Coronavirus guide with dedicated sections on topics such as anxiety, what to do if you’re feeling claustrophobic, and tips on connecting with people.
- Ten years ago, Janet Morrison OBE started a campaign to end loneliness. In her latest blog, she writes about how we address loneliness, isolation and wellbeing in this time of crisis and uncertainty.
- Age UK has also published comprehensive resources on Coronavirus and a breadth of related topics on their website.
- One of our members has contacted us to tell us about financial support for accountants from membership organisations. The CIMA Benevolent Fund and the ACCA Benevolent Fund. And chartered accountants can access personal tailored support on Covid-19 at caba.org.uk
- If you’re new to working from home (or if you’ve done it before but sometimes find it challenging) Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) have a great guide to homeworking as part of its My Whole Self campaign. Download the guide from their website.
- See the Mental Health Foundation's advice on looking after your mental health during this time.
- Coping with fatigue, fear and panic during a crisis - in the Harvard Business Review.
- Make sure you're looking after your posture if you're working from your home office - here are some tips from Wired.
Is there something else you would like to see added to these resources? Contact us at email@example.com.
« Back to all blog posts