This advanced training is a half-day course which aims to provide participants with deeper understanding of fund management and the wider investment classes, so they can confidently take responsibility for investments.
The training is suitable for professionals with responsibility for investments or those who want to develop a greater understanding of the management of their funds.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Investment Objectives - defining your investment goals
- Considerations to be taken when investing in commercial property, hedge funds, bonds and derivatives for Efficient Portfolio Management (EPM)
- Manager risk versus market risk
- Active versus passive
- Projecting returns and maintaining portfolio’s real value
- Investment strategies - real examples
- Volatility and income - the 3rd great dilemma
- Social impact investment - opportunity or chimaera
- Checklist of things to consider before investing charitable funds
CFG events, training and members’ meetings can count towards your continuous professional development (CPD). Contact your association for further information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CFG members receive access to early bird and member rate discount. Not a CFG member? You could receive savings on bookings like this by joining CFG. Find out more about becoming a member and how to join our community.