CCLA exists to deliver specialist investment management to charities and not-for-profits.
We are different because:
- All our services and funds are designed from scratch to meet the distinctive requirements of voluntary organisations.
- We are client-owned, so we focus entirely on the interests of our clients, not outside shareholders.
- Having served the sector for over 50 years, we understand that different organisations have different needs. Our flexible approach is one reason why we have clients of all sizes and in every field of voluntary sector activity.
Contact us to discuss how to:
- Generate an attractive and sustainable income stream from your long term funds.
- Protect the spending power of your assets against inflation.
- Reduce the time you spend managing cash deposits, while getting a competitive rate and keeping risk to a minimum.
- Ensure that your investments are responsibly managed and consistent with your organisation’s objectives.
Heather Lamont, Client Investment Director, CCLA
Telephone: 020 7489 36058