Advanced Charity Finance training with Goodman Jones
An interactive online morning training looking at some of the key areas of charity finance, how the finance team can add value and what will change post Covid.
In order to make it as relevant as possible for those attending, we would welcome suggestions for any areas that you would like included.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at either senior members of charity finance teams or those with responsibility for finance including:
- People new to charities but with previous financial experience
- Those familiar with charity finance who are looking to update their current knowledge.
- This course is ideal for those who want to share their thoughts on issues affecting the sector.
What will the course cover?
- VAT and charity trading
- Grants vs contracts
- Making the most of your Trustees’ Report
- Financial sustainability, scenario planning and the role of the board
- Post Covid concerns and how the finance team can help including:
- Implications of agile working for the long term
- New risks and system controls
- Structures to protect the charity for the future.
Format of the course
The course will be virtual, hosted as a meeting on Zoom to facilitate discussion and benefit from sharing ideas with peers. There will be a screen break at the end of each of the sessions.
How to book
Please note any payments for events bookings are required to be made online. Book below - if you have any issues contact email@example.com.
About CFG events and membership
Becoming a CFG member gives you access to exclusive benefits including event discounts, so find out more about CFG Membership before you book. Association of Independent Museums members can register for free CFG membership through our partnership.
CFG events, training and members' meetings can count towards your continuous professional development (CPD), and this event could provide you with four hours of CPD. For more details contact your association or email firstname.lastname@example.org.