The Charity and Social Business Team
The Charity and Social Business Team at Russell-Cooke is one of the leading charity and not-for-profit legal practices in the United Kingdom. Our team of 13 partners and solicitors focuses entirely on the charity and not-for-profit sector.
Our focus on your sector means that we understand the complexities of delivering a social mission in a competitive and uncertain financial environment. Our aim is to deliver advice in a practical and cost-effective manner seeking to anticipate issues before they arise. We can help with:
• Registration and incorporation of all types of legal entities
• Governance and constitutional issues, including trustee induction, updates and training
• Tendering, contracting and commercial contracts
• Fundraising, trading, trading subsidiaries, tax and VAT
• Intellectual property and trademarks
• Investment management and social investment arrangements
• Employment law, TUPE and change management, employment tribunals and claims
• Property advice on acquisitions, disposals, developments, leases and transfers of land
• Funding and security issues for grants and mortgages
• Risk management and legal audits.
Please contact James Sinclair Taylor or Andrew Studd: