Eligibility and how to apply
If you are a small charity with an annual income of less than £1m, we'd like to hear from you!
Please apply online or email the CFG membership team for an application form. There is limited availability so we recommend applying early.
Once you have completed and submitted the form we will be in touch and we hope to welcome you to membership in the near future!
How CFG supports our small charity members
If you’re managing finances in a small charity, you’ll know how challenging it is to address day-to-day and strategic issues when every corner of the organisation has been impacted by Covid and the economic environment.
CFG is the charity which inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. CFG membership connects a unique, vibrant community of charity finance professionals who are passionate about delivering for their beneficiaries.
We support our small charity members with:
- Access to peer-to-peer support and learning through our thriving community
- Specialist helplines where you can contact our corporate members for expert advice covering:
- Managing financial difficulties
- Accounting and Tax
- General legal advice
- HR and Employment law advice
- Recruitment issues in COVID-19
- A comprehensive events and training programme that boosts your CPD, with financial savings through exclusive member discounts
- Special interest groups which provide a lifeline to connect with others in your field and gain deeper insight and support on sector-specific issues
- A mentoring programme to help unlock your potential
- Regular free webinars on key topics exclusively available to members
- Our monthly membership magazine, Finance Focus, keeping you up-to-date on the most pressing issues and thought leadership in the sector
- Online resources and publications
- The opportunity to input on policy consultations so CFG can continue to raise the voices of our members in our fight for a better operating environment
Find out more about the benefits of charity membership or download the CFG Charity Membership brochure here.
To apply for our Small Charities Membership Bursary, please complete the online application or email the team for an application form and/or more information.
The CFG Small Charities Membership Bursary is generously supported by the Garfield Weston Foundation.