CFG unites over 1,400 professionals from charities and social enterprises across the country. We aim to equip our members with financial and leadership skills and knowledge so they are better equipped to do their jobs, deliver more for their organisation’s beneficiaries, and have more impact.
Our critical role is to support finance professionals, but the range of our benefits is extensive and reaches other corners, so if you are an HR or IT professional, we may well provide value to you too.
Join CFG between January-March 2019, and for the price of an annual subscription, your whole organisation will be a member until March 2020.
Here’s a few of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Access to a growing community of professionals to share issues with, and be inspired by
- Events and training discounts on CFG’s comprehensive programme
- Policy impact by getting in touch with our policy team on sector issues
- Savings on recruitment advertising with Third Sector Jobs Board
- Expert support from free helplines run by our corporate members
- Online resources and publications from CFG and our network which share guidance, how-tos and good practice
- Publications produced by CFG exclusively for members, giving advice, insights and thought leadership from sector leaders
“It really was one of the best conferences I have attended in some time. I certainly enjoyed meeting people from many different organisations and I hope to attend other events in the future – I have high expectations now!”
Elaine Floodgate, Director Governance & Risk, Catch22
Join the CFG community
« Back to all news