IRIS Financials (formerly PS Financials) has been chosen by all types of Not-for-Profit organisations with incomes ranging from £1 million to over £200 million per annum. Developed for the most modern computing environments, hosted or locally installed environments, IRIS Financials uses its Unified Ledger to provide powerful analysis and business intelligence, coupled with instant consolidation, process automation and ease of use.
Benefits of IRIS Financials for the Not for Profit sector include:
- Commitment to the sector – working closely with the Charity Finance Group (CFG)
- Partial VAT accounting
- Advanced multi-currency
- Project accounting
- Reporting of outputs and outcomes
- Unlimited dimensions of analysis
- Unlimited budgets and forecasts
- Cost effective deployment to remote users
- Donor and Funder Reporting
- Fund Accounting – Restricted, Un-restricted and Designated
- Trustee Reporting
To provide a total consolidated solution, IRIS Financials interfaces with leading Not for Profit systems including Donorflex, Raisers Edge, Care CRM, and Salesforce.
t: 0344 815 5580 E: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.iris.co.uk/products/iris-financials/