As the UK's largest charity finance community, we bring people together. Whether your finance department is a large team or just one person, we can support you at every stage of your charity finance career.
Whether you're looking for the latest updates, insights on the challenges facing our sector, expert knowledge or top quality CPD and training, we can help.
Everything we do is to inspire a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector.
Everyone is welcome
How to join
This is a two step process:
- First, use your email address to make your account on the Join CFG page.
- We will check that your organisation is not currently a member. If it is, congratulations! You can already make use of all our member benefits and be part of our active, friendly communities and networks.
- Second, if your organisation is not yet in membership, you will be taken to our registration form. After you’ve given your organisation’s details, you’ll be prompted to move to the MyCFG section for payment
As a CFG member, your organisation benefits in so many ways. Read on to see all the ways our network can benefit you!
If you are a federated charity interested in hearing more about alternative membership opportunities, contact our Membership Team.
We also offer Affiliate Membership which is useful for finance professionals between roles, or retired individuals who wish to stay connected to sector issues and resources. You can find out more by emailing our Membership Team.
Charity Membership Fees
This is based on your organisation’s gross income. Membership lasts for a whole year from the day you join CFG.
Gross income is based on your latest published annual income.
CFG membership benefits
You’ll be part of our large community of people focused on charity finance, sharing similar challenges and interests, and looking to connect with others.
Read more about belonging
CFG offers you support at every stage of your finance journey.
- Stay up to date with our Knowledge Hub, packed with member only content
- Receive support as you need it from our 1-to-1 expert helplines
- CFG is positioned to rapidly provide assistance and content to help members through sector changing events like Brexit, COVID and the Cost of Living
Read more about support
As a CFG member, you can access all the tools you and your team need to grow as charity finance professionals and leaders.
- Our Finance Journey gives structure and guidance to those looking to grow their skillset and advance in their careers
- CFG's mentoring scheme helps individuals connect and learn from others and develop leadership skills in a structured format
- Join our Inspiring Financial Leadership course to help further your skills as a leader in the sector
Read more about growing
Our extended network and partner organisations can help you make your money go further.
- Advertise your vacancies at a discounted rate across the charity sector
- Take advantage of our CFG bursary to join our Inspiring Financial Leadership course
- Join our busy programme of free member only events alongside our usual programme, and benefit from additional exclusive discounts
Read more about saving