2buy2 has experience across the third sector and has worked with several Charities. Delivered by our CIPS Procurement professionals, some of our services include:
• Procurement Maturity Assessment - Give your funders, investors, commissioners or board assurance that money invested in your organisation will be spent wisely, to achieve best value
• Spend Analysis and Contracts Review - We will produce a detailed report providing recommendations, and an action plan for short- and long-term savings. The Contracts Register enables you to keep a track of spend, price, end-dates, Service Level Agreements, and T&Cs to hold your suppliers fairly and accurately to account.
• Procurement training - Gives your people best practice procurement skills to make efficiencies and save money
• Managed Tender - Leaves your staff free to concentrate on operational priorities
• Category support - We have negotiated frameworks and deals for you to access for risk-free access to the marketplace
Bespoke Consultancy - The nature of our approach to working with clients means that almost all our consultancy projects are customised. We work to understand what the key issues are and design an action plan to address them. If you cannot find a solution that you are looking for, please do get in touch.
Procurement has a direct impact on a charity’s core mission. Done well, it will give you the ability to maximise surplus and invest more in services for your beneficiaries.
“ 2buy2 understood the requirements and quickly got to grips with the situation. They gave a helpful assessment of the options
and brought an expert external view to both best practice ways of working and potential
savings that could be made. I will continue to seek their support and advice going forward.”
Vicki Thornton, Chief Finance Officer, Age UK